Concert Review: Foo Fighters At The Walmart AMP
Let me tell you about the time I had last night at the Foo Fighters concert at Walmart AMP in Rogers, Arkansas. Now, I gotta say, the place has really stepped up its game since my last visit. They’ve made some serious improvements, and it made a world of difference to the overall experience.
But before we dive into the Foo Fighters’ mind-blowing performance, let’s give a shout-out to the opening act, The Pretty Reckless. These guys know how to bring the thunder! Taylor Momsen’s got a set of pipes on her that could rival the greats. Their hard-hitting, gritty sound had me headbanging and craving more. The Pretty Reckless definitely knows how to warm up a crowd and get the adrenaline pumping.
Now, let’s talk about the main event. The moment the Foo Fighters hit the stage, the whole place exploded with excitement. Dave Grohl, that man is a rock god! He’s got energy for days, and his genuine love for music is contagious. The band’s chemistry was off the charts, and their flawless musicianship had us all in awe. From classic hits to fresh tracks from their recently released album “But Here We Are”, they had us eating out of the palm of their hands.
The atmosphere was electric, my friends. We were one big, rowdy family, belting out every lyric and cheering like there was no tomorrow. The crowd interaction, the killer stage setup, the mind-blowing light show – it was all top-notch. And let me tell you, the sound quality? Impeccable. Every instrument and every word came through crystal clear, and it gave the music that extra punch.
But you know what really tugged at the heartstrings? When Dave Grohl brought his daughter, Violet, on stage for a duet. It was a beautiful moment, seeing them harmonize and share their love for music. It reminded me that rock and roll is a timeless bond that transcends generations.
All in all, my time at the Foo Fighters concert was nothing short of epic. The revamped Walmart AMP, The Pretty Reckless setting the stage on fire, and the Foo Fighters delivering a performance for the ages – it all came together to create an unforgettable night. It’s moments like these that remind us why we love rock and roll, my friends. So crank up the volume, raise those devil horns, and keep on rockin’!
The Walmart AMP has a pretty exciting lineup of concerts scheduled for the 2023 season.
- April 21 – Walker Hayes / Ingrid Andress / Breland
- April 22 – Tyler Childers / Charley Crockett / Wayne Graham
- May 5 – Parker McCollum / Larry Fleet
- May 9 – Godsmack / I Prevail
- May 23 – Dave Matthews Band
- May 26 – Incubus / Coheed and Cambria
- June 14 – Foo Fighters
- June 17 – Avett Brothers / Gov’t Mule
- June 23 – Matchbox Twenty / Matt Nathanson
- June 29 – Willie Nelson / Margo Price / Flatland Cavalry / Particle Kid
- July 11 – Fall Out Boy / Bring Me The Horizon / Royal & the Serpent / Carr
- July 14 – Foreigner / Loverboy
- July 15 – Snoop Dogg / Wiz Khalifa / Too $hort / Warren G / Berner
- July 20 – Nickelback / Brantley Gilbert
- July 27 – Eric Church / Midland / Ray Wylie Hubbard
- July 28 – Lynyrd Skynyrd / ZZ Top / Uncle Kracker
- July 29 – Disturbed / Breaking Benjamin / JINJER
- August 9 – 3 Doors Down / Candlebox
- August 10 – Luke Bryan / Chayce Beckham / Ashley Cooke / Jackson Dean
- August 14 – Boy George and Culture Club / Howard Jones / Berlin
- August 15 – Pantera / Lamb of God
- August 16 – Smashing Pumpkins / Interpol / Rival Sons
- August 18 – Beck / Phoenix
- August 19 – KIDZ BOP
- August 20 – Sam Hunt / Brett Young / Lily Rose
- August 24 – Jelly Roll / Struggle Jennings / Caitlynne Curtis / Josh Adam Meyers
- September 11 – Tenacious D
- September 14 – Jason Aldean / Mitchell Tenpenny / Corey Kent / Dee Jay Silver
- September 26 – Queens of the Stone Age / Viagra Boys / Jehnny Beth
- September 29 – Koe Wetzel
- October 5 – Shinedown / Papa Roach / Spiritbox
- October 6 – Odesza / TOKiMONSTA / QRTR / OLAN
- October 10 – All-American Rejects / Get Up Kids / New Found Glory / Motion City Soundtrack
- October 12 – Sting
This crazy diverse lineup offers something for everyone, ranging from rock and country to hip-hop and pop. Attracting a big ol’ mix of artists and genres, the Walmart AMP is definetly headed for more unforgettable concert experiences for all music lovers throughout this year’s season.
To purchase tickets for any of these shows, you can visit www.amptickets.com, go to one of the venue’s box offices in person, or call 479-443-5600. Get ready my friends for an incredible year of live music at the Walmart AMP!